Friday 29 November 2013

Travelette : Goodbye Brisbane!

Hello there!
I'm practically blogging on my flight back from Brisbane right now *dramatic sighs
This holiday had been amazing.
Clear skies, perfect weather, great shopping, wonderful host and hostess. 
And I'm blessed, really, to even be able to travel all the way to Australia.
The people in Brisbane are awfully nice. Making the trip even more pleasant!
They were ever smiling at almost every passerby and calling out pleasant greetings.
Oh the bliss.

The view from above my plane I superb so I figured that I should at least take a few snapshots.


Gold Coast's beautiful coastline as we depart Brisbane.


The clouds are like candy floss! If only I can have a carpet like this!

Last but not least, thank God for His faithfulness and His wonderful timing He had arranged for us throughout the whole holiday. 

Adios Brisbane! Till we meet again!



Selfie coming up,


Awfully sad to leave but happy that I had this great trip and my lovely family to be with throughout my holiday.

* thank you Paps and Ma for a great trip! And Gabriel for granting my hearts desire :D
Loves! x



No comments:

Post a Comment