Tuesday 26 November 2013

Travelette : Day 5

Today was a full day in Movie World!
And boy was I excited!
It was definitely a great experience and I met my love, Batman!


And Marilyn!


Just some photos to show you how the insides of Movie World looks like!



The Wild West Falls



Main Street Area


And I managed to visit the Justice League HQ!


One of the highlights of the day is the stunt show - FMX Overdrive!



The stunts were amazing!


I also did a little something I feel proud about! I slightly conquered my fear by taking a ride in the Wild West Falls!


Yay.

Anyways. The parade is also amazing.
There were several Looney Tunes characters parading down the Main Street. As well as a couple of the Justice League characters.



Flash, Wonderwoman, Supergirl and Green Lantern !


Scooby Doo


And his team...


* i love the little flowers you can always find around Brisbane (:

We also took a drive up Mt. Tambourine !
* I dozed off for a while but the scene is breathtaking! 
The meadows. The horses. Acres of vineyards and winery. Just like in the movies!



And the scenery from atop Mt. Tambourine.


Plus! A photo of our pizza feast at night!
Def different from Malaysias Pizza Hut and KFC!
Somehow less oily and more filling. Justsaying.



Anyways! Heading off to bed and preparing for a whole day in Seaworld tomorrow!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment