Wednesday 27 November 2013

Travelette : Day 6 in Brisbane

How to I even describe this day!
My morning kicked off with a pleasant surprise.
We dropped by a shopping centre in Westfields.
It was huge.
And now for my surprise!
I was feeling giddy to get my hands on my beloved's latest album-Midnight Memories and the lovely debut perfume-Our Moment!
Little did I know my parents and brother had already got them for me when I was browsing for chocolates and stuff in Target.
They made me close my eyes and make a wish. Who knew?

I am truly hyped and grateful to them!


Next, we got off at Seaworld! It was wonderful!


We got a chance to watch the Spongebob Parade too!
Here are some snapshots!






We dropped by the Penguin Island to see the cute waddling penguins!


There's also a Dinosaur Island!




And....say hi Mr. Walrus!


The stunt jet ski show was awesome!



We got a lovely view from the cable car.



Another something new I saw was the polar bears!
They're huge. And super tall.
But they're adorable though!



The sharks and stingrays were a bomb too.




They were really close to the glass panels. Letting me catch a proper view of God's magnificent creations!

Next was the Dolphin Show at Imagine Cove. My favorite! Dolphins are just so kind and good natured.



* us having some fun at the Battle Boats. 
The game works like this. You fire your water cannons at people on the land and vice versa!
Got totally soaked after that!


The dinner for the night was splendid. Home cooked by Aunty Lynn, we had salmon with balsamic vinegar, curly fries, carrots, broccoli, tomatoes and duck sausages.
So sorry for the lack of photo! Was too excited to whip up the delicious meal! x

We are really blessed to have such wonderful host and hostess who practically prepared everything for us.
As my mum said, all we have to do was to play, eat and sleep! 
It's a wonderful holiday and I am really grateful for that!

Heading off to bed! Hope you're having a great time where ever you are!
Hoping to pop by Harbourtown again for some last minute shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment