Friday 27 December 2013

Life : A bowl of rice

 

as an Asian I barely remember any Chinese family meals I've had that is served without rice.
its just too incomplete a meal without it, I guess.
so then dare I equate rice with life?
x
I like to see rice as my life.
with everyone I meet, its like the dishes that complement my bowl of rice.
and with that, a little of my rice gets eaten up, just like my lifeline.
its also up to you as to how you end your meal at the end of your lifeline.
are you going to stick with only the same dishes all the time?
or do you prefer a vast variety so much you cannot remember everyone of them?
are you going live a spiced up life with some?
or one that is bland and simple?
x
no matter how you live it,
most importantly is that you feel satisfied at the end of your meal.
no regrets.
just a big smile and tummy to end with.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment