Saturday 21 December 2013

Life - 10 things I love most

The simple little things in life that may not seem much to others but the world to you.
Everyone has different little pleasures they find in life,
and I just decided to blog about the 10 things that I find lovely, and a blessing truly in my life.
x
 
1. the sound and smell of rain
 
 
Of course the reasons include some cliché ones like
 a great weather to get cozy indoors, sweater days etc.
But another reason is because
Malaysia is a hot hot hot country.
And if you're a Malaysian I think you'll definitely be grateful
if there's sign of rain after umpteenth days of hot sun!
 
2. stars
I recently came back from Genting Highlands and managed to lie under the stars for a whole hour.
And may I say, I am willing to do that everynight!
As stars as your ceiling, there's nothing more beautiful, really.
 
3. the smell of ABC soup from my kitchen
There are days when I am awfully tired coming back from college (or before this year, school).
The mere smell of (this wonderful soup) made by my parents is sufficient to lighten up my mood.
Seriously. I am blessed.
 
4. the beach
Penang is blessed with a long strip of beautiful beaches.
And nothing beats the feeling of warm sand under one's toes and the smell of salty water.
Nuff said !
 
5. the smell of baked pastry
do I even have to elaborate?
 
6. clothes
both designing and buying them!
and I simply adore the smell of new clothes too! (yes they do have a smell)
 
7. Christmas


need I say more!
the coziness, Christmas lights, the shopping, the together time with friends and family,
and most of all it's Jesus' birthdayyyy.

8. sincere smiles
yes, I do have a soft spot for those.
when people are genuinely happy you can feel the happiness too.
its a bliss, really.

9. sunsets
I get to see these once in a while and I think its a real treat.
that few minutes when the skies turn from blue to orange to purple.
its just breathtaking.

10. little flowers by the road
yes, I think these are lovely.
no matter if they're planted or wild flowers.
I think these are like surprises and will brighten up my day no matter what!
x

so there you have it! my simple list of a few little happiness I enjoy in life.
now, what's yours? (;
 


No comments:

Post a Comment