Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas!

 
two more sleeps and..
its the most lovely time of the year again - Christmas!

every Christmas I always hope for snow outside my window
(despite the fact that Malaysia is hot like youknowwhat)
anyways.
and Christmas is also the time where I reflect on whatever I've done throughout the year.
Trying to change bad habits or striving to make better choices.
x

no matter how you're celebrating Christmas this year.
I shall wish you all the best as you usher in the New Year.
Come up with some new goals.
Chasing some recent or old dreams.
Letting go of whatever you know you should.
x

*also, a big shoutout to the Big Guy up there - Jesus!
it's HIS birthday after all.
and my Christmas wouldn't have been more complete without HIM.
x

anddddddd. I finally decided on my ultimate Christmas wish.

A TAME FOX

 
x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment