Tuesday 2 September 2014

Chapter 9/12

Anddddd its September. Already!
*4 more months to Christmas!
 
 
Anyways, I've been meeting situations and people and situations the past few months.
and I guess I kind of figured out one of the rules to being happy.
 
* i mean we all know rule #1 is keep smiling
 
 
and rule #2 is eat.......
 

 
anyways
 rule #726152538 to being happy :
stop looking back
x
way easier said than done. I know.
 
*trust me
 
but I like to think of humans like little containers where there can be so much sadness one can take.
don't get me wrong.
you can fret,
 
 
you can cry,
 
 
 
you can be angry.
 
 
but after that's that, don't look at it anymore.
and you are never ever the only one.
unfair things happen to everyone.
a bad day isn't a bad life.
really.
 
so I will say what everyone says. move on.
not because everyone said it.
but because you really should.
for the sake of sanity and happiness,
both yours and the ones around you.
you can trust me on this on.
 
Bonus : if it gets really hard....do like Taylor did, shake it off - EXO style!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment