Tuesday 15 October 2013

x Life x

 
"you can't mix with negative people and expect to live a positive life."
so I stumbled on this quote today and thought hey, it's just too true.
maybe some see it as just another reblog on tumblr pages.
or just some saying happy hippies live by.
but have you ever tried sticking around with negative people?
it saps your positive energy and soon your smiles will turn to frowns and you'll start going around sapping other people's positive energy. it's like a disease really.
x
 
 
 
believe me, if you stay with friends who tell you that life is great, you will start looking for that light at the end of the tunnel or that rainbow after the storm, not just laying around waiting for some storm to come up just because the rainbow is too beautiful to be true.
happiness - it's a choice, really.
i'm not saying you wont get hurt or disappointed, its the way you deal with them that defines if you're gonna be happy or sad about it.
x
 
"is your cup half full or half empty?"
I heard this reply the other day which I thought was brilliant.
"it doesn't matter if my cup is half full or empty. what matters is the fact that I am going to fill my own cup. my happiness is in my own hands and not somebody else's. I live the life that I intend to, not just to please someone else."
x
 
so live your lives just the way you wish you could and, with the right crowd too.
last but not least, a quote from my inspiration - Audrey Hepburn.
 
 P.S. - I'm sure she meant that happy boys are most charming too.
 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment